Sunday, December 10, 2006

By the Bog of Cats

Some photos I took from the grid of Purchase Repertory Theatre's production of By the Bog of Cats. (I was an electrician and followspot op).


Can I go to the weddin'?


"Happy" wedding dinner.


I have no choice but to wage vicious war against ya'.


Hester, don't do something stupid!!!


Please Hester!


You're leavin' today!


Somewhere ya' can never return from.


It's just an old fishin' knife, Josie.


But I want to be where you'll be.


Can't I go with ya 'mam?


It's alright Josie, it's alright.


By the Bog of Cats, I someday will return, in mortal form...


or in ghostly form.


Take me away from here.


Take me away, Mr. Ghost Fancier.


Hester! She's carved out her heart, and it's lyin' on her chest like some dark-feathered bird.


Curtain call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home