Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Alive and Kicking

Things are still chugging along. It's been a crazy week.

I got a chance to see Spring Awakening after the tour of the Met on Wednesdsay and found it absolutely fantastic. I felt that the production fortunately steered away from the commercial values of modern Broadway musicals. The story was impactful--simple yet very moving and kept you looking back on your life. The show is unique in its way of conveying an old story in a new and contemporary way. The music is unlike any I have heard in a musical.

Friday, we opened Purchase Repertory Theatre's production of Measure for Measure, for which I painted some of the scenery. I'll try to get some photos.

Last, I'll leave you with another Design Fundamentals project. This one wasn't as well received as I'd hoped:

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Brainwise said...

Is this blog dead or something? Should I remove its link from my blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home